Technical Specification for Gold Seeker Device
- Gold seeker works by Pulse Induction System.
- The calibration system with the ground.
- The light indicators function on the control panel of the device handle:
- The Red light indicates the existence of non-precious metals (ferrous).
- The green light indicates the existence of precious metals (nonferrous).
- The tune button with a blue indicator whose function is to increase the sensing range of the coil to reach greater depths.
- The Gold seeker contains a two search coils:
- Big coil: specializes to detect the large size of metals.
- Small coil: specializes to detect the small size of metals.
- Works by BT 144 battery.
- Reaches up to 3.5 meters deep in the ground.
- Gold seeker has the ability to penetrate ground layers to great depths that are difficult for many other devices to reach.
- It operates in all kinds of terrain and in the most difficult climatic conditions.
- The device is not affected by all types of soils and rocks.
- The device weight with the bag and the full accessories is only 7.5 KG.
- This device is designed to be used in all countries and regions.
- Two years’ warranty from the date of purchase.
- Gold Seeker device is one of the best German innovations with European cϵ certification according to international specifications.