The fastest, the easiest, the most modern, and accurate system to detect gold, and coins under the ground.
Gold Seeker devices work by two systems to determine between the precious and non-precious metals.
It has been added to this device, the feature of ground induction, which is capable of generating (Eddy Current) signals (transmitter and receiver).
When the device is on, it sends a signal to the search coil (Double D Coil) which, in turn, generates a spiral current signal (Eddy Current).
This will create spiral waves amplified to more than 1000 pulses per second to assist the device to cover greater depths as well as analyze the signal from the target to determine if the metal detected is precious or non-precious.
A unique feature of this device is its ability to calibrate with the ground to ensure that it is not affected by any signals resulting from moisture in the soil, mineral rocks, mineral salts, etc.
The search way in Gold Seeker device:
After the ground balancing process and sensitivity setting are adjusted, you can start searching by lifting the search coil 2cm above the ground and sweeping it right and left maintaining it parallel to the ground.
– When a precious metal signal is picked up, the device will make a continuous beep sound and the green indicator comes on.
– If the signal is for a non-precious metal, the device will make an intermittent sound and the red indicator comes on.
– If the signal from the detected target is weak, press the tune button to increase the sensing range of the coil to reach greater depths, and confirm the target.
– To avoid missing small and deep targets, sweep the search coil from right to left and left to right over each area you are scanning.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, hover the coil slowly over the target.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, stop the coil above the target while keeping it above the ground a 2-cm distance.